Hello, I'm Captain Ratatype and I want to tell you about my typing tutor. Ratatype is a simple and convenient online typing tutor for everybody who wants to type better.
I know, that you have to type a lot: at home, at school, at work, and it takes the time that you can devote to other activities. With Ratatype you can free up to 20 minutes a day because it will teach you to type much faster and the "blind ten-finger typing method" will no longer be just a phrase from a textbook.
So, why Ratatype is the best typing tutor?
- My courses are absolutely free for all users in any language.
- A simple and intuitive interface doesn't distract you from studying the layout.
- You can easily get your typing certificate online, you just need to register and check your speed by passing the typing test.
- You won’t get bored during the tests and lessons — it’s a real game! You just need to turn on the game mode on the tutor page and the lessons will cease to be boring :)
- You can also compete in groups with friends. It's always more fun when we stay together!
- Do you learn a new language? No problem! I have a lot of typing courses in different languages. You can practice language and learn to type at the same time.
What courses does Ratatype have?
Typing tutor Ratatype supports learning fast typing in different layouts and languages. You can master such courses:
- Spanish layout;
- Portuguese layout (Brazil);
- German layout;
- French layout;
- Ukrainian layout;
- Polish layout;
- russian layout;
- Italian layout.
You can select the needed typing course after registering on your personal page, in the section "Touch typing courses" or on the typing tutor page.
Each typing course has up to 20 lessons, and each lesson has up to 25 exercises. For each exercise you can get a reward:
- The star is for completing the exercise.
- The target is for completing the exercise without errors.
- The lightning is for good speed (it can be various in different exercises).
Well, are you ready to compete with yourself? I think it's a great opportunity to improve your typing results.
Play game and learn touch typing
Games are loved by adults and children. That’s why Captain Ratatype has come up with a way to make typing lessons even more interesting and effective — earn coins, buy new heroes, learn touch typing! In a game mode, users are twice as likely to return to lessons as in regular training, and go through more exercises. Learn more about game mode.
Typing lessons for everyone!
Ratatype is an excellent typing tutor for both children and adults. And it's really good! Interesting lessons, bright certificates, awards, competitions… Competitions! Typing speed competitions can be arranged among students in your class or colleagues in the office.
Are you a programmer? Or maybe a writer, copywriter or secretary? Or are you a translator, teacher, blogger? Or maybe you are studying in school or university? So it doesn't matter! Everyone who works with a computer can improve typing skills with Ratatype.
Typing lessons for teachers and students
Teachers also need this! Ratatype's typing speed exercises can help organize computer science lessons or tech classes efficiently. A minimum of distracting elements will help children to maintain concentration, game elements and awards will not let them get bored during the passing of typing lessons. And it's easy to control student performance and progress with groups.
Groups on Ratatype
Studying together is more fun. Therefore, Ratatype has comfortable groups where you can compete with friends, classmates, colleagues, and anyone else! You can see who has completed more lessons and who has higher typing speed. Racing on the keyboard will help to bring the team together in a fun and interesting way and improve the typing skills of each of its members.
Ratatype for different countries
Ratatype is an international typing tutor. That’s why there are different versions for different countries: Spain, France, Italy, Brazil, Germany, Ukraine, Poland, Turkey and the international version.
Thousands of users daily improve their typing skills with Ratatype. Hope you become one of them :)