How to go through the exercise again?
You can improve your results in every exercise:
- Go to the typing tutor.
- Click on the settings button
- Next, click on the course block, in the modal window that opens.
- Select the exercises you want from the list of Lessons and Exercises.
- Choose section "Education results"
- You'll see a list of typing lessons and exercises. If you hover your cursor over any of the Lessons learned/exercises, you'll see a link to improve your score. By clicking on it, you'll be able to do the lesson/exercise again.
Was this answer helpful to you?
- How can I pass the lesson with an uppercase letter without Caps Lock?
- What do the rewards (star, target, lightning) in the exercises mean?
- How can I skip a typing exercise or lesson?
Couldn’t find an answer? Ask our support team.