How can I get a typing certificate?
A typing certificate can be a useful way to demonstrate your typing proficiency to potential employers or educational institutions. It shows that you have the necessary typing speed and accuracy to complete tasks that require keyboarding skills. Also, a typing certificate can also be useful for someone who has recently learned how to type as a way to track their progress and demonstrate their skills.
You can get a certificate on Ratatype:
- Complete the form to register.
- Pass the typing test to achieve the certification.
- Then right-click on the certificate and select "save image as" from the drop-down menu.
A typing certificate is a document that certifies a person's ability to accurately and quickly type and use a computer keyboard. It can be an invaluable asset for those looking to work or gain admission to a college. It is a great way to demonstrate to employers or universities the applicant’s typing proficiency and speed.
Take the typing test now and find out how fast you can type.
Was this answer helpful to you?
- Why don't my touch typing certificate results update?
- I can't see the field or tab where I need to type the test. What can I do?
- How do I reset typing test results and delete the certificate?